Audi front and rear parking optical sensor retrofit

TBH unless they are factory fitted they look naff.
Looks like you have a lovely car, I wouldn't go spoiling it to fit these.
Maybe just spend the money on some parking lessons? :jester:

Reactions: RobbieWebs
Cheers m8 :)
I thought these were the factory fitted flush type and not the audi retrofit rear sticky out ones?
It's not me that's needs the parking lessons ..
It's her indoors ;)

I think what he means that when sensors are fitted at factory they look awesome and unless you get the Retrofit system fitted professionally with somebody who has done it many times before and has the right equipment they can look a bit weird.

I have seen some shocking installs of Flush sensors when people try to cut corners and costs.

Reactions: crunchie and RobbieWebs
I think what he means that when sensors are fitted at factory they look awesome and unless you get the Retrofit system fitted professionally with somebody who has done it many times before and has the right equipment they can look a bit weird.

I have seen some shocking installs of Flush sensors when people try to cut corners and costs.

I know what u mean it would stick out like a sore thumb everytime u looked at the rear.
Just been reading another forum a5oc and some have managed to enable the sensors on the mmi screen with just the rear optical sensors and not the front also.
I wonder if this would work with the A3 on the RNSE as tbh it's only the rear I'm needing but want it to show on the RNSE ?

you could buy a used rear bumper with them fitted already and swap wiring? for oem.

read a thread with pictures a few weeks back where a resident guru on this forum fits the sensors to look just like oem...

you could buy a used rear bumper with them fitted already and swap wiring? for oem.

I was looking for one but not too many for sale complete with parking sensors.
Plenty with the holes :)

read a thread with pictures a few weeks back where a resident guru on this forum fits the sensors to look just like oem...

I know who u mean :)
What thread was that bud?