Big thanks to Nigel (NHN)!

A_Davison

Reaction score
Been meaning to start a progress thread for absolutely ages and never had a chance! Whilst on the topic - how do you add pictures?

Anyway! Nigel managed to get me some MY11 rear lights.. which have probably made the biggest improvement to the car so far as updating it goes. Absolutely first class service and a genuine guy, cheers mate!!

Alex

Reactions: NHN, LEE69 and sliced
I agree best mod by far to date, massively update the rear.

Get some pics up... I might invest in a set of these badboys!

and can someone tell me what the difference is with them apart from the red reverse section?

Anyway! Nigel managed to get me some MY11 rear lights.. which have probably made the biggest improvement to the car so far as updating it goes. Absolutely first class service and a genuine guy, cheers mate!!

Alex

Thanks Alex, much appreciated & glad you're very happy with the lights, they do make a fair bit of difference.

Reactions: A_Davison
I supplied Alex with 3dr lights Jack :)

Not the best of pictures I know! But this was just after I fitted them.. Ill try get a better picture once its all nice and shiny haha! But they make a hell of a difference, especially in person!

Alex

Reactions: Sandra
I supplied Alex with 3dr lights Jack :)

whats the main differences between the light Nige... Theres a guy with an 8p3 up the road from me, but I dont really wanna stalk outside his house just to see his lights lit up... And are they straight swap or coding needed?

3dr lights from 03-12 are all interchangeable no coding, only 5dr requires wiring/coding.

09 lights were newer design with slightly darker look than original 03-08, 11 lights were same newer design as 09, but allot darker & look very nice on most colour cars.

Reactions: S3_Jacko and A_Davison