Bought myself a bday present

TDI140

Reaction score
Went shopping on ebay bought some LED Image For my bday lol
Managed to win the centre lights and the driver side one just need to source passenger lamp and some adapters so if anyone knows where to get them much appreciated also anyone know what needs to be done to code then so they work with my car

thanks

Reactions: sliced
Happy birthday,

kafutec adapters I believe and some vcds coding

Reactions: TDI140
The coding is on here already have a search did mine recently, They are a cracking upgrade.

There was a N/S outer on ebay search finished listings looms are on ebay too.

You will all be shocked if i tell you how much i paid

Oh go on then tell us lol
There was a set that went for £36 but £60 postage lol

Reactions: TDI140
Payed £1.04 for outer lamp £20 postage
than payed £1.04 for inner lights and £20 postage total of £42.08 i was excited lol
all i need is an outer passenger side lamp

lmao bargain or what mine were just under £200

Mine were new and came with the looms, £190 delivered they were.

I just need other lamp and loom, what looms did you guys buy and i dont u derstand the. Oding ive been seat hing theres all sorts of people writing jibberish can anyone give me links

thankyou

Sorry for mis spelling im on my phone

You had these fitted yet? I heard there are issues when you have the looms heard best to get them hard wired I'm in two minds lights are going fir about 200 on eBay new from supplier looms about 30 but I don't want have issues and flickering

All plug and play with the looms, apart from tapping into the grey (iirc) number plate wire to power the inner rings, and the coding with vag com.

I need to buy a passenger lamp yet been busy sorting air ride out as thats being installed this week on 28th, inner rings how do they get wired in as thats the main reason ali bought these

I understand what your saying but dont understand how to do it lol, also anyone that can supplt looms and come out to my location then fit lamps for me and code them on the forum ?? Ill buy the other lamp as soon as i stop feeling broke after air ride install, also over spent on a night out in birmingham last weekend so that didnt help

ahh right the inner lamp looms come with a loose wire attached, which needs fixing to the number plate light.