kudos for NHN

pablo

Reaction score
top bloke, sorted me some ultra rare adaptive bi-xenons for my S3. There are seriously none around. Was able to help me diagnose and resolve the coding/errors as well.

thanks dude.

Reactions: hades-, NHN and Sandra
I've only ever heard good things about him!

Reactions: NHN
man knows his onions!

Reactions: NHN, JD007F and sliced
I've learned a lot from reading Nigels helpful posts, saved me a fortune on garage bills.

The man's a Legend!

Reactions: Sandra and NHN
Some say he was born Audi and some say he has has their DNA! All we know is he is called the NHN. :rockwoot:

Reactions: NHN and JD007F
No worries, glad to be of help fella & resolving your issue, the amount of packaging I used, even a pane of glass would of arrived safely lol.

Wow started a reply post this afternoon when only OP up, got side tracked by torrential rain soaking some uncovered wood lol, then seen all these very much appreciated comments.

Thanks guys, it really is very nice to read these posts, not to get a swelling head, just to see some appreciation & what I do know, I like to think I know well, I'm learning everyday on here aswell as other sites, its what gets me going, learning things & it hopefully helps others along the way to learn & maybe save money.

Enjoy your evening everyone, I have to prepare to fit a new turbo tomorrow for one of our lady members, in possibly lovely rain, but hey cant complain, we got plenty of tea & Italian biscuits, lol.

Reactions: Sandra, jphc and gogz s3
lights all fitted tonight and 100%. adaptives are mad as a bag of cats ****** awesome though!

Reactions: Artimus and Sandra
Its good to see Nigel getting the appreciation that he deserves, he is the MAN. :) x