Imola Yellow Audi S3 - APR - TTE420 - Audi Tuner Featured April '16

Dan-Jnr

Reaction score
I recently changed cars from my old 2002 Nogaro Blue Audi S3 8L to this 2007 Imola Yellow Audi S3 8P.
Really love the colour and how it drives which I think is different from the 8L.
Full loaded with options only and only 51k, and in excellent condition inside and out.

OLD:

audi_summer_2013.jpg

NEW:

audi_s3_8p_front.jpg

Reactions: Jonni, Raiden, cpc_s3 and 14 others
​Very nice Dan x

Nice change up Dan, well done mate.

Imola yellow is just superb!

Very nice, just prompted me to do an autotrader search for yellow cars.....

Reactions: grainqey
So you're the shxt that's stolen the sun, ****** northerners :p

Reactions: grainqey
Today I went to Unit20 in Neston, Chester to get my S3 mapped. Very nice and friendly, willing to answer questions and give honest answers, and some of the cars he was working on shows he must know his stuff when it comes to S and RS cars.
After a lot of research and browsing various forums and speaking to several tuners I decided to go with Revo Stage 1.

I had Revo on my blue S3, and there are at least 4 Revo dealers all within 1 hours or less drive from me.
I had considered APR but Awesome are the nearest APR dealer and I don't want them touching my car after all the troubles I had with them and my blue S3.

The drive back to home was 45 mins of long A roads, and motorway driving, so was able to give the car a few blasts to unleash the extra power the Revo map gave and its safe to say it does change power delivery of the car.
Boost comes in about 2800rpm and pulls strongly all the way to 7500rpm.

Already considering making the upgrade to Stage 2+ later on this year. I had Revo Stage 2 on my old blue S3 so know what extra power is still available to be released.

Reactions: TTE Si
Last month had a major service and MOT, no failures or advisories.
Installed OEM cruise control which comes in handy for those long drives to Leeds to see the Mrs or just generally driving steady, when I am not boosting it.
Really easy to fit, took less than hour, and saves so much petrol.

Installed front & rear foot well lights, puddle lights, door open warning lights and door handle LED lights.
These lights are part of the interior lighting pack, got a couple more to get like map reading light, ambient light LED and center console storage light.
Going to change the dull yellowish 5w bulbs for LED's when i find where I put my ones from the blue S3.

audi_s3_8p_puddle_warning.jpg

audi_s3_8p_door_handle_led.jpg

Last month had a major service and MOT, no failures or advisories.
Installed OEM cruise control which comes in handy for those long drives to Leeds to see the Mrs or just generally driving steady, when I am not boosting it.
Really easy to fit, took less than hour, and saves so much petrol.

Installed front & rear foot well lights, puddle lights, door open warning lights and door handle LED lights.
These lights are part of the interior lighting pack, got a couple more to get like map reading light, ambient light LED and center console storage light.
Going to change the dull yellowish 5w bulbs for LED's when i find where I put my ones from the blue S3.

audi_s3_8p_puddle_warning.jpg

audi_s3_8p_door_handle_led.jpg

Liking those lights in the door handles

Changed the dull yellow interior lights for LED's and then gave the car a quick wax with some Autoglym HD Wax that my brother got me for my birthday.

audi_s3_8p_leds.jpg

audi_s3_8p_roofshot.jpg

audi_s3_8p_sideshot.jpg

Reactions: HHS3 and london jay
Changed the dull yellow interior lights for LED's and then gave the car a quick wax with some Autoglym HD Wax that my brother got me for my birthday.

audi_s3_8p_leds.jpg

audi_s3_8p_roofshot.jpg

audi_s3_8p_sideshot.jpg

I think that colour is very tasty but not as nice as mine in Orange

I've been considering doing the LED interior lights Dan... I'm just not too sure about them... Maybe just buy a set and fit them and see if I like them or not... I'm running out of things to do on my car now ha.... Yours look great with the blueish lights in the Yellow car...

The lights are white just my camera makes them look blueish.

The lights are white just my camera makes them look blueish.

Recommended then Dan? ... I've always got the impression that they would give me a sore head for some reason... Obviously i know they'll not be on all the time ...

I recommend them. Yeah they are only on when you open the doors or turn the interior light on.

Lovely looking car, really loving the imola at the moment.

The interior LED upgrade is a great cheap mod. Really does improve the interior look of the car.

Looks great mate, dont see many in that colour.

Defo have to look into the floor lighting after seeing this, had it in my Focus and it was a really nice touch.

Gorgeous S3, Dude! The colour looks SO good when it's had a few coats of a decent wax. I stored up on Dodo Juice Banana Armour when I had mine to ensure it looked its best. Loving your mods. Team Imola!!! :wub: Paula xx

Reactions: Kelza
Thanks for the comments.

Yes they are a straight swap. No modifications required.

Reactions: markos72