xclusive customs any reviews

discostu49

Reaction score
hi im looking at at an rs3 front bumper and wings seen the kit on ebay anyone got any reviews of the company and products?

Looks awful, look at their gallery of the blue sportback they did

yeah i seen the blue one and the grey one and the white and all are chav tastic in my viewand the rs3 badges are on the wrong side and there is one with a supercharger badge on squint

but im oly after a review of the products as im getting a OEM rear rs3 valance AND S3 SIDESKIRTS but the carbon wings and OEM front bumper cost a fortune so looking at replica bumper and wings

hear is a a3 with a OEM rs3 kit in the same colour as my car

Nowt wrong with the way that looks, to my eyes.

P.

thats the oem one,

xclusive one was so bad they took down the pictures of their 5dr one shortly after lol.

but to give u an idea

$T2eC16JHJIEFHSQY3n)GBSOHGmv(O!~~60_12.JPG

With the wings a panel beater should be able to widen your current wings. Have you seen how most M3 replica are made. I have seen oem complete RS6 front bumper sell for 750 recenty.

Remove the fake grille and badge, add some bi-xenon, my09+ mirrors and lower that would look pretty good.

Nah the wings on on the rs3 are really wide need to get new oem ones I think don't think there is enough metal to get them rolled/flared,yeah seen the blue one needed some more work but loved the colour I'm going for sepang blue

theres a really good thread on this forum by waqi92 or similar username, he got his wings done by a bodyshop and his rs3 replica looked 100% accurate.