A3 Steering Wheel Airbag

Matuh

Reaction score
Hi!
It is the same airbag?? The 3 spoke and the 4 spoke steering??

147.jpg

2010-audi-a3-tdi-s-line-steering-wheel-photo-334822-s-1280x782.jpg

Or it is diferent?? I have the 4 spoke and i like to change to 3 spoke.

Thanks!

No you cant use 4 spoke on 3 spoke or vice versa.

I have complete used dsg mfsw wheels if interested.

Ok Mine is 4 spoke, it yours is 4 spoke im interested, send me PM and photos.

Thanks!

No, they're 3 spoke used mfsw dsg wheels with airbags.

Hello everyone, new to this and need some help please. I have a 2006 A3 2.0 TDI S Line DSG and i want to put in a MFSW. I've bought a 3 spoke DSG MFSW steering wheel and the airbag to go with it, I also have the airbag loom. I upgraded my Bose c.d with a Sat Nav multimedia unit with Canbus decoder which is compatible with a MFSW. What else do I need because I cant seem to get a straight answer anywhere and this has already turned out a lot more expensive than I expected. When I bought the steering wheel I had no idea that my existing airbag wouldn't fit so I had to pay over £250 for a new one. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

Reactions: TEE-
Hello guys sorry to drop in on this threads but i could help but read that you upgraded your bose head unit to a sat nav head unit.
I have a 2004 A3 2.0 TDI and i want to put a 2010 navigation system (bns 5.0).
so i was hoping you could tell me what canbus decoder you used or i would need
any help appreciated
many thanks
Jay

Hello everyone, new to this and need some help please. I have a 2006 A3 2.0 TDI S Line DSG and i want to put in a MFSW. I've bought a 3 spoke DSG MFSW steering wheel and the airbag to go with it, I also have the airbag loom. I upgraded my Bose c.d with a Sat Nav multimedia unit with Canbus decoder which is compatible with a MFSW. What else do I need because I cant seem to get a straight answer anywhere and this has already turned out a lot more expensive than I expected. When I bought the steering wheel I had no idea that my existing airbag wouldn't fit so I had to pay over £250 for a new one. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.
Which sat Nav unit did you buy. Also put up a pic of what unit it is replacing... Is the old unit a single din or double din?
If your new unit is not an Audi one then you will need the connects 2 adapter harness and a fascia to make it sit in the car. You will also need to code the steering wheel in VCDS to enable the multifunction buttons to work.