AH FabricationsChris Nott
    imported_RedSportback

Audi Fixed Monthly Service Payment

Hi am Looking to see who has this and whether they feel its value for money? And also how much you pay. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/book.gif[/img]

2. # ADS
    ADS

Lord of War

Status

Re: Audi Fixed Monthly Service Payment

Depends on mileage and term.

One thing that stopped me going for it in the end (as well as the sudden price hike when I went to sign up) was that you can't choose which tyres are fitted to your car.

The quotes i had at the time though were:
    <ul type="square">
    [*]118.75 pcm @ 30,000 miles a year [*]91.61 pcm @ 25,000 miles a year.[/list]
    Both were based on 3 year terms.

@ 25k p.a. Budget somewhere in the region of 250 per service, 4 tyres a year, over 3 years would cost 2200.

FCM = 3300 over 3 years, so you've got 1k left for brakes and wipers.....should be enough.

FCM appealed coz i'm normally <rap at saving for little things like tyres, so I just pay 150 a month into a seperate bank account and that covers insurance, tax, tyres & maintenance.

You pays yer money....

imported_RedSportback

I've been quoted (written) 42.50 per month on a three year deal for 18k per annum. So in total 510

I've not long put 2 tyres on the front at a low cost of 220 and just paid 250 for the first service and was told I've got 1 mm to run on the set of back so all in all around 690 for 15 months motoring.

So looking at it that way seems a good deal but just wasn't sure.

And am changing to a DSG so I think that means slightly more cost in maintainance.

Choices Choices so many Choices

Lord of War

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    Choices Choices so many Choices

[/ QUOTE ]

except when it comes to tyres...

Reverse Gear

Status

My partner took this out on her new audi A3 purchased from Crawley Audi last January. It seemed a good idea at the time but as she does very little mileage the first service would be at the 2 year point. Audi quoted 182 for this first variable service. She was paying 28 a month for the fixed cost maintenance. So over the 2 years she would have paid 672! Think it is only really worth while if you cover a minimum of 20k a year. Therefore you get the car serviced every year. Even then though you pay more for the amount of milegage specified at the time of purchase.