Nearly time for map !!

Gfermer

Reaction score
Basically a boring post just expressing my excitement that in couple weeks time I finally get my
Miltek, revo cai and map from shark performance cannot wait been waiting a good few months gathering all the pennies I needed as I planned just for the map but decided what the hell just go for it ! Think this forum is going to cost me alot of pennies haha

Thats a fair jump,you will be happy with the results

PS start saving for a clutch :icon_thumright:

Yeah im only gonna get the stage 1 map sounds silly but I am going to wait till I have the money for clutch plus I want to see what car is like at stage 1 I don't drive it that hard so stage 1 may be enough for me but ill talk to the guys at shark see what say, would prefer to do it in stages anyways give me something to progress to. stage 2 is as far as ill go tbh so ill get my coilovers and that next year and maybe go stage 2 when I have spare money for clutch into the detailing side aswell so got some goodies to buy to make her extra shiny :p

Stage one will make you smile also making her shine will do the same

Hope you enjoy it!

Also make sure your insurance allows a map, as some don't!

Yeah got it covered going back with Adrian flux as they insured my Vxr before my current insurance would cover me at stage 1 but not the other mods

Reactions: sliced