GFB DV+ diverter valve kit

A3SBQ

A3 SportBack 2TFSI quattro DSG
Reaction score
Hi guys
A while back I stumbled upon this. Not sure if it has been written about here, so I am putting it up for you.

5CFC2A51-0B42-45AD-91A6-0EF5A75C46FF-3359-000001D744786CE6.jpg

1E816DA0-2E72-48F1-9E48-542AACE3B86D-3359-000001D74CA0F167.jpg

The product info can be read here
http://www.gfb.com.au/dv-plus-diverter-valve-for-late-model-vag-and-euro-applications

I have bought it my self and it works. I had the old G version DV running on K04 APR setup. The stock DV work ok but was leaking and made a lot of sound.
this baby does make the system sealed and no sound is released and I am having the Carbonio intake.

There has been made two editions to this DV+ valve. Make sure to get the rev. Version with new spring.
You can read more in my thread started at golfmk6.com forum. (More info on the TSI engine then here)
GFB DV+ Diverter Valve Kit - anyone tested this? - VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

You can buy it here.
GFB DV+ Diverter Valve Kit - 2.0 TFSI/2.0TSI - A3 (8P) - Audi - Shop By Car

Now go out and buy it. You've never have DV problems ever.
PS. The OEM rev. Piston DV leaks too.

I don't see how the rev g leaks unless it's torn? It has a diaphragm so shouldn't leak. Correct me if I am wrong

They all leaks at the contact points. Not on the valve it self. So i have heard / read / understand.
So if you are running the "G" model like me and the diaphragm is not ruptured it will leak. The same will the piston style to.
This is due to high or higher pressure and the DV will give inn.
If you read the thread I have linked in you'll understand more.

Last edited:
AMD started stocking these a few months ago. I had one fitted just as mine was starting to rupture. No complaints to date

Geforce189 you are right. The Rev.1 came out a few month back. The rev.2 cam 2 weeks ago.
Call AMD to ship you the new spring. It's it important for holding the boost.
It is a free upgrade.