HEKO Team wind deflectors

DeeGee68

DeeGee68
Reaction score
Hi ALL!

After seeing some very nice A3's with these fitted, especially in black, I decided to get some for my A3 Sportback. I ordered them from ebay for £29.00 and after a little mix-up by the seller they arrived today. I am no expert but the instructional videos on YouTube are a great help when you do not know what you are doing.

I fitted them all within 6 minutes and was taking photos as I went so that I could post them on here. I did not have any problems with the window catching the deflectors when closing and there was also no movement either. I have kept the clips 'just in case' but hope not to use them as the instructions say to keep the windows closed for 1 hour but the videos say 24 hours?

I hope you will agree that they do 'blend' in with the whole car being Quartz Black....

ATVB!

David.

Attachments

• Wind.jpg
    Wind.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 166
  • Wind2.jpg
    Wind2.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 149
  • Wind3.jpg
    Wind3.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 164
  • Wind4.jpg
    Wind4.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 176
  • Wind5.jpg
    Wind5.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 163
  • Wind6.JPG
    Wind6.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 148
Sorry, can't seem to rotate some of my photos for some reason....???

I had them too! rear ones stick out a bit too much for my liking, but its awesome you can finally open the windows on rainy days/ when its rained!

Yeah, I got wind deflectors too...

I'm sure they make more wind noise than without but they look ace... :)

I want some of these but how bad is the wind noise exactly?

I'm thinking the wind noise is easier to live with than getting wet?

I want some of these but how bad is the wind noise exactly?

I'm thinking the wind noise is easier to live with than getting wet?

When the windows are closed it does not make that much and when open a lot less than withot the deflectors. There is a youtube video demonstrating the noise levels with against without. The car osed is an AUDI too!!!!!

Mine do not stick out that much as can be seen from the photos posted....

David.

Reactions: Dean_T
I really liked the HEKO wind deflectors but after a few months, got so annoyed with the noise I took them off... Could be useful for the winter though :)