Light condensation and tyres

steve184

Reaction score
I've always had the usual problem with my fog lights misting up - usually only in cold weather - but now i notice one of my clear side repeaters has misted and also forms droplets of water inside - is this accpeatable cos i know from off here that audi hide behind rules with lights that condensation isn't avoidable sometimes. Could take it into audi but can see some spotty faced trainee going at my side repeater with a huge screwdriver and making a mess of the paintwork!!!! Dealers worry me all the time nowadays.

Also, tyres. I've recently noticed my right front tyre has been dropping from 30psi to about 20psi in a month (i check once a month) and the other three don't really fluctuate that much, ie generally spot on or 1 psi out here or there. Is this an indication of a very very very slow puncture? Again not keen on having tyres messed with as last time i had a tyre problem at audi they made a mess of the wheel rim with the tyre mounting machine - and my wheels are currently perfect still after 18 months! Do slow punctures get worse? Or shall i just leave it and check it regular and keep it topped up? Sounds daft but in 10 years ive never ever had a puncture so not much of an expert!

cheers

steve

My front fogs are slightly misted up with condensation.

The offside rear light cluster was changed 4 months ago due to condensation.

Dont know if to take it back for the front fog lights or not.

Oh heck, time to ring the dealer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif hope they bring a good loan car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

got to admit they always pick up the car and leave a loan car to use, which is nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
My front fogs are slightly misted up with condensation.

The offside rear light cluster was changed 4 months ago due to condensation.

Dont know if to take it back for the front fog lights or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

I complained to Chester Audi about the fogs on my last A3 2.0FSI, when they came to look at them one was in the sun, so only one was fogged up, you've guessed it, they changed one................ unreal, a total bunch of /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif, they also changed my rear shocks, at the same time they scratched the front bumper and dropped one of the wheels on something while they had it off the car, they used to make me SO MAD /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soap.gif it was like a fight everytime I went there, latest 2.0T came from Anglesey, only a 160 mile round trip, but somehow worth it !!!!!!!!!!