Rns-won't eject boohoo!!!

leecool

Reaction score
hi guys, got me a stunning new rns-e last week, 2013 model too! All was well until I copied my 2013 maps & tried the disc, f**k me why did I do that!? Now the ****** thing won't eject,:wtf: I've read here it needs unlocking with Vag-com, well that's a pi**er cos' I don't know anyone near Swansea who has it.
Any ideas guys? I'm weeping into my coffee right now!
cheers in advance.

im in barry on saturday

but yeah some rns-e has the eject locked

Damn you're getting about these days Bez lol.

im a ld artic driver so always around did the scotland tour this week

but im in s wales every saturday weel in week out.

Hi there Bez101, where bouts will you be on Saturday? The disc I had with the rns-e ejected fine, it's just the copy I made of it won't come out. Have tried everything.
cheers

Hmmmm
if it ejected then its not codeing
its stuck whip the lid off
does it make any noise when try to eject it ?

ill be in barry around the waterfront
if you do want me to plug in let me know before 4pm and ill send you my number as i wont be on here all weekend

Hi Bez, the rns-e was fine until I put my copy, copied in, now its not even spinning?? Will vcds be able to shift it u think?
cheers.

Hi there Bez, got it sorted mate, was sent a vid by the seller on how to get it out & I'll post it on here if I can, no tools or software needed. I really appreciate the offer of help too! :thumbsup::beerchug:

nice 1
i always copy my new discs to keep the oem as new

Hey Bez, what do you use to copy your disc? I used Nero 10 & copied the disc at 2x & still it was a bad copy????:wacko:

Discussions on how to counterfeit media are not allowed on this forum.

Nobody mentioned your name here, it was directed at all concerned in the thread, people get warned daily about this & this thread wasn't the only one recently, rules are rules.