Updated photo's of my show Audi A3 2013

maddrick92

Reaction score
Hi people i haven't been on here much lately and finally decide to upload some new photos from this year. Iv been attending most shows this year and been in most show and shines, unfortunatly i havnt won anything as yet but have plenty more in store for next year work is in progress at the moment :) hope use like what i have done.what use think ?feed back always welcome :)

Reactions: Phil-1
Wheels have sold iv got a new set sat in my loft ready for next season... Keep your eyes open ;-) but thanks for the good comments I'll try keep use up to date with the mods this time :)

Hi maddrick great job,car looks lovely ;)

Awesome shots!

Everytime I see a car like this, I want air more and more :(

If you had an S-Line front bumper that would be a great looking car IMO! Awesome photos!

iv just done a front end convertion last week and I now have the s-line front bumper :) I love how it looks now with the convertion done ill get some pictures up of it soon :)

Reactions: Boydie
Fantastic lighting on these pics :)

I take it they are multiple shots edited in to one? (the dark, light painting ones)

Reactions: maddrick92
I mean this with respect, but these show cars that dont or havent won awards yet, havent done so because they are all to similar to each other.
As a fan of the show n shine stands and i do look at some cars in awe, i can tell you that the best are the ones that are different to any other. I know it takes muchos ££££, but try to think outside the box, or outside the 'scene'.

Nice photos, cars looks great too, is that a sport bumper smoothed round?

Have you smoothed off the bumper strips on the front? Looking at the foglight style it looks like it should have the strips...

Looks good either way. might do mine that way..

Hi mate :) this car is amazing :) what sizes are your wheels? and width please :p