Bi annual service & brake fluid change costs?

MrLapou

Reaction score
Car is coming up to the 2 year old in a few weeks. Only done 12k miles and never been serviced before as variable service indicator still shows about 4k miles to go.
Had free summer and winter checks which showed a few minor niggles which were fixed under warranty...

Question is, what have others paid for the Bi annual service and also the brake fluid change?
Local dealer is £250 for service + £75 for brake fluid..which includes labour, parts and VAT.

Does that sound reasonable? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

What engine is it?

There is a post on here regarding first service and a link to the rates. £250 sounds pricey but depends on your dealers hourly labour rates.

I paid £184.24 for my 1st AVS service at 19k miles. This figure included the dealer recoding the automatic door locking.

As 'gizze' says search for 1st AVS Service in this forum and you will find a lot of discussion about the prices dealers are charging plus a link to the Service Costs spreadsheet available from Audi UK.

Its a 2004 2.0 TDI DSG.
Martins @ B'stoke £295....
Audi @ Cameberley £250...

As Eeef has said theres a big difference between dealer costs. I paid £192 I think it was or £197 for my service at southampton Audi.

J.