Newbie looking for advice!

Alig475

Reaction score
Hey guys I've just bought my first Audi and couldn't be happier with it, but I'm looking for advice on making it my own any recommendations on things I could get done to it? Cheers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 221
Reactions: Phil-1, Sandra and SPARTAN91
Welcome to audi-sport.net. Very nice car. You will find plenty of inspiration for mods in here. Where are you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hey thanks, yeah couldn't be happier always wanted one! I live in Chryston just outside of Glasgow. Got a 2 year warranty on the car so can't do to much the now x

Reactions: Sandra
Hey thanks, yeah couldn't be happier always wanted one! I live in Chryston just outside of Glasgow. Got a 2 year warranty on the car so can't do to much the now x

Awesome, another Scottish Member. I will add you to our Scottish Members list. We have a meet coming up in Saturday at Krispy Kremes in Edinburgh. Starts at 12. Be good opportunity for you to meet other forum members if your interested :) x

Yeah my friend Richard is going and I might be coming only bad thing is I won't have my car don't get it till the Monday! Gutted.x

Yeah my friend Richard is going and I might be coming only bad thing is I won't have my car don't get it till the Monday! Gutted.x

There will be plenty of other meets for you to bring your car along. :) x

Meet section link below.

Scotland

Very nice, looks good in red and the wheels suit well!

As for mods, you'll soon get a never ending list from reading this forum :) but my opinion would be to get the rear windows tinted for a starter.

Thanks buz! Yeah that's the first thing ill take to get done place not far from me does it, hate having to wait a week to get the car desperate to get out in it!ha was worried about insurance for it cause me and my partner are young. Plus some idiot crashed into her a month ago when she was sat still! But they are trying to split blame it, unreal!

Hey pal, welcome to the site... I'm not too far away from you in Balornock...

I used to have a red a3 2.0tfsi quattro....

Tinted windows, black grill, lowered suspension, painted calipers.. and the rims of your choice is the way to go...!

That is a cracker of a car! Appreciate the help just looking forward to getting it and getting out a good drive! Think the first few things ill get is the tinted windows the badges done and a few other things, can't do to much with it having a warranty on it.

That is a cracker of a car! Appreciate the help just looking forward to getting it and getting out a good drive! Think the first few things ill get is the tinted windows the badges done and a few other things, can't do to much with it having a warranty on it.

No probs.... A good drive up the campsies and take some pics... I always end up, up there with my cars for some reason ;)

Attachments

• My S3 7.jpg
    My S3 7.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 145
That's a stunning car mate love an s3. You had a lot done to it?

That's a stunning car mate love an s3. You had a lot done to it?

Cheers... just the usual, done the full led lighting kit all round, refurbed the calipers and hubs, got the back windows tinted, black optics grill...

Working on a wheel project at the moment, quite a gamble, but the car will look amazing... Just watch this space, if I pull it off i'm gonna start a full new thread about it...

Hope it works out for you mate some machine! This is my first Audi and its a big step up from what I had so I can't wait to get out in it! Great cars.

Hope it works out for you mate some machine! This is my first Audi and its a big step up from what I had so I can't wait to get out in it! Great cars.

Yeah they're great cars... Had an Audi the last 5yrs and 2 cars... this is a great site too.. A lot of good advice, nice folk and lots of ideas for you to start personalising your car too your own taste.... n I'll look out for you cruising Glasgow ;)

Yeah everyone seems great on it, ill keep an eye out for the s3 I'm sure ill spot it always looking out for Audi's.ha I was going to go to the meet on Saturday with my mate he had an Audi as well and on this site but I'm away over the weekend, bit I don't get the car till Monday anyway so ill get to the next one!

Yeah... i'm not going to make this 1 either due to work! plus I really dont wanna take the car til I get it finished... Hopefully in the next couple of weeks and i'm sure they'll be a meet in Glasgow not too far away

Yeah that would be some surprise for everyone to see it finished! What bhp is your s3?

Yeah that would be some surprise for everyone to see it finished! What bhp is your s3?

Just running the standard 262bhp or 265ps... Floating with the idea of getting it stage 1 re-mapped...Usually will take it just over the 300bhp mark... Theres a guy on here called broadster that does all that stuff, round about the borders if your ever interested in going down that route

Nice one thanks for that, think I eventually will get it done. Ill get all the exterior and things like that done first before I go into improving the performance!

Great looking motor and great new owner ;) keep us posted on mods when they evtually come !!

you can also get the forge blow off valve for that.. the pssst everytime you change gear... dunno what it would be like on an automatic though? Had it on my red car, but to tell you the truth... I hated it by the time I sold the car, getting old now and like things nice and quiet lol.... no slouches at 200bhp though! You'll have some fun! :)

My mate loves them! I think I would get a bit fed up after a while!lol yeah I can't wait to get out in it slight upgrade from my 1.4 punto 74bhp haha

Reactions: S3_Jacko