South Lakeland...

currently looking for an s3 but only got a budget of 14k and would like to get an 08 face lifted one with the led's
think ill have to keep saving

Heh. I was going to be more specific but was considering security at the same time...

I spent last week trying to soak up some calm inth'lakes (as locals will know, I mostly soaked-up rainwater), but noticed a house which appeared to be inhabited by someone very much with the Audi bug - and as one of the four-ringers parked outside was an 8P, I wondered if it might be any of our number.

To be a little less vague about it: The Audi-nut in question is a couple of miles off a tourist-hammered section of the '591.

As for Morecambe - My OS Explorer says not quite, but for the purposes of a meet, it sounds quite interesting. There's got to be a photo-opportunity along the front (perhaps up towards the statue/sculpture end) - although if we're going to organise something I'd ask that it's in enough time to conclude my overhaul of the car (which honestly is a little way out because I've a big pile of code for here needs sorting out before I start breaking stuff with spanners again).

Rob.

I am originally from kendal (still work there everyday) but I now live 20 mins down the road in Carnforth

I hear you rob and im not far from there ,we are audi nuts in the lakes :)

im based in good old kendal !! got a nice sprint blue s3 normally seen abiding the rules of the road ...

yeah only had the car just over 2 months its been of the road since last weekend as i ended up putting a new engine in it !

New engine wow ,seen a blue s3 few months ago near the chinese restaurant ;)

well not new new but 39k head and block cleaned all up rebuilt every gasket pickup pipes ect ,could have been me when i first got it i parked near new thai in kendal mines a pre facelift with the big recaro buckets in on a 57 plate with all the bells a whistles :wub:

the only thing it needs now is a bit of paint as someone has very nicely gone down one side of it with a key !! :gun2:

Got a few pictures somewhere :) ohh just watch m&s car park as i got a nice mark on my passenger door and no camera seen it :( who does the work on your car ,yourself?