Shark remaps

Spoke to them today, was just considering my options, it either gonna be shark or revo!! But I've no experience with either so just want to get some feed back off people

Had both.
Both excellent.

I was only going as far as Stage 1 so went for the cheapest, which this time around was SHARK.
The SHARK STS handset is a neat little thing if you plan on map switching.

Mansfield dealer is pretty good heard good things even my mate who did my car says hes pretty good rarely have problems with his maps

Shark are leading the way for me, they seem really good value for money, and think I'm gonna get the handset aswell!!

What car is it for i can get you a rolling road tune done if you want for £300 before and after map print out PM me

That's where I'm gonna go if I'm gonna chose shark, the said they would spend 3 to 4 hours on the car getting the map right, which I was really pleased with for the price I got quoted!!

Shark maps I think are very good.

The only thing I'd say that let them down(only HQ does this apply to) is they seem to struggle to respond to emails.

Sent them one through their website probably a month ago now and nothing back.

Had the same problem last year too, but fairly backed up by illness on their part, but you'd think they'd be more than one on the emails.

Either way, product is great, customer service could be improved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to hear!!! What stage you running I'm looking at going stage 3 which is sharks 2+

I bought a Stg 1 map and STS from Graeme at GNJ Motorsport, very pleased. The car goes very well. Can't imagine going back to standard. In fact I fancy a new exhaust and then going Stg 2!

Ohh didn't see that haha! 340 is impressive at stage 2, how is it?!

Ohh didn't see that haha! 340 is impressive at stage 2, how is it?!

Yeah it's good, even with the cooler I find external temps play a huge part in performance.

So cold mornings, cold evenings its brilliant fun, but anything over say 18 deg outside I find it can get 'sluggish' (obviously not bad bad!)

Either that or I'm far too used to it!

A little planned for the future, but money to spend elsewhere first.

Maybe next year!