shocked at what ive ben offer for my car

Jambo26

Reaction score
Hi

Took a trip to look at a RS3 yesterday and was shocked at the dealer offered me for my car :(. dealer said its one of the best examples of it and still only offer bang on the top mark for trade. :(

But what a car the RS3 is I soo want one now :hubbahubba:

They are not going to give you over top trade price,unless they allready have a buyer for your car and the RS3 is overpriced.

Well you could sell it privately - a bit more hastle, but defo a bit more money.

The RS3 does indeed look the part :yes:

Theres only ever one winner....thats the dealer!
sell it privately

Reactions: RedDejavu
its just the hassle of selling private, then making sure the right car is still available or trying to find 1 and settling for something coz you need a car.

but I do understand that private will get a lot more. well when I traded my polo in for the audi. was 1st given offer of 1500 which was fair. then after some hard driving. I got 4500 for it. well that's what the sale guy said but on the invoice it was knocked off the price of the car.

gonna check at work what I get as a trade price for my car and the rs3.

Hi

Took a trip to look at a RS3 yesterday and was shocked at the dealer offered me for my car :(. dealer said its one of the best examples of it and still only offer bang on the top mark for trade. :(

But what a car the RS3 is I soo want one now :hubbahubba:

you'll not regret it one bit!! Trust me.

Reactions: Jambo26