memeber banned???

bigal23

Reaction score
hi guys

replied to a post earlier about a prop shaft bush and the guy pm,ed me about it now I have just seen he is banned could an admin or anyone tell me why as I was going to purchase a bush of him hope its not for being a dodgy seller

Because he has continually flaunted the rules, was asked multiple times to stop advertising items in the main forum & use ebay thread/classifieds, blatantly continued without so much as a reply advising he will do & people got fedup asking him nicely, if he is that arrogant/ignorant to not adhere to the rules after being asked politely & respectfully, to follow them, then he obviously has no care or concern for the site, so was removed, maybe if he comes back on he will do as he was asked multiple times "nicely".

Last edited:
Reactions: gary3306, Boydie, jojo and 1 other person
hi guys

replied to a post earlier about a prop shaft bush and the guy pm,ed me about it now I have just seen he is banned could an admin or anyone tell me why as I was going to purchase a bush of him hope its not for being a dodgy seller
Sorry Al i very much doubt he will be back on the forum. We have rules that we all follow, but every now and then we have someone who thinks differently.

Reactions: T-800, ex911driver and S3Alex
Because he has continually flaunted the rules, was asked multiple times to stop advertising items in the main forum & use ebay thread/classifieds, blatantly continued without so much as a reply advising he will do & people got fedup asking him nicely, if he is that arrogant/ignorant to not adhere to the rules after being asked politely & respectfully, to follow them, then he obviously has no care or concern for the site, so was removed, maybe if he comes back on he will do as he was asked multiple times "nicely".

that's the longest sentence I have read in quite a long time

Reactions: Sandra and Zak0123
You need to get out more.

Reactions: Sandra and T-800