Door card retrim...

Cozza McA

Crunching The Gears
Reaction score
Hi after my thread about my drivers armrest starting to crack I have decided to get it fixed then trim over it with alcantara material.

One problem though, as I live in the inverness(north of scotland) area and there doesn't seem to be any car trimmers nearby I was just asking if anyone knew where I could get this done and possible price.?
Thanks Corey

Ps already put this in the Scotland forum

Ok cheers robbie, Ill have a look at there site, I found a place in invermoriston bit obviously inverness would be better.
thats is very true ill need to get a price first haha.

I did do a search for Inverness but couldn't find any lol.
Just an idea but would a furniture upholster not be able to do it?
Might be easier to get one closer to u :)

yeah its a nightmare haha,
yeah I did half think of that but even then I wouldn't know where to go or start. The joys of living up north ;)

Just start with upholsters Inverness up to u direction and phone them and ask lol.
Doesn't matter if its for the car or ur living room I'm sure they will be able to.
Better to find some pics and show them.
That new mono pure on the new A3 looks the bllox ;)

Just remove the arms & send away to be covered.

Just remove the arms & send away to be covered.

haha u read my mind, been in contact with N8 so he is getting me a price tiday. :)
pne thing how do u get the armrest out? I can get the door card and all the screws out but it still wound budge....

Does anyone know what this piece is actually called? i've been searching for one on ebay but want to narrow down my search rather than just writing "door trim audi a3"

Get it done in leather as part of the audi exclusive pack - had mine done and it totally transforms the interior. Get the triangle grab handles done while you're at it!

IMG_20130510_WA0006.jpg

IMG_20130510_WA0004.jpg

Not my car:

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-...or-work-my-s3-2007-grab-handles-included.html