Indicator bulbs

andy1010

Reaction score
Hi can anyone tell me if the front and rear indicator bulbs are the same fitment, I've looked online and some say they are and some say there not?

can anyone recommend any side light bulbs for a a3 2006 that look white

also what are osram night breaker headlight bulbs, has anybody got picture of them next to a standard bulb

thanks

I have night breakers in my 2005 A3

if I remember correctly the bulbs are the same front and rear.

Tomorrow I will get pics of them and standard bulbs together for you mate.

Hi can anyone tell me if the front and rear indicator bulbs are the same fitment, I've looked online and some say they are and some say there not?

also what are osram night breaker headlight bulbs, has anybody got picture of them next to a standard bulb

thanks

Ive just bought some h7 headlight bulbs in white and I reckon look amazing, purchasing some LED white sidelights tonight so will post a pic nce installed. Check my thread out to see the headlights though.

Ive just bought some h7 headlight bulbs in white and I reckon look amazing, purchasing some LED white sidelights tonight so will post a pic nce installed. Check my thread out to see the headlights though.

what headlight bulbs did you go for?

Are they any good mate? I have been toying with the idea of getting a set of those.

thanks

I got myself some LED sidelights from auto bulbs. Very good but they aren't the ones you think you need lol. If I can find a link I will post it. Alternatively I believe there's a guy on here that does LED lighting, E M Tuning?

As formH7's I have some Bosch cobalts and they are good I had that usual "I don't like the yellow look" so bought new bulbs. Mines a 06 aswell.

Hi can anybody help me I'm trying to order some nightbreakers off eBay and I've put my car in and they say they don't fit?

my car is a audi a3 2.0 tdi 140bhp 2006

Thank you