JMB RetrofitsEM Tuning
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Indicator bulbs

  1. #1
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Chester
    Posts
    29

    Indicator bulbs

    Hi can anyone tell me if the front and rear indicator bulbs are the same fitment, I've looked online and some say they are and some say there not?

    can anyone recommend any side light bulbs for a a3 2006 that look white

    also what are osram night breaker headlight bulbs, has anybody got picture of them next to a standard bulb

    thanks

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Greenock
    Posts
    214
    I have night breakers in my 2005 A3

    if I remember correctly the bulbs are the same front and rear.

    Tomorrow I will get pics of them and standard bulbs together for you mate.

  4. #3
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by andy1010 View Post
    Hi can anyone tell me if the front and rear indicator bulbs are the same fitment, I've looked online and some say they are and some say there not?

    can anyone recommend any side light bulbs for a a3 2006 that look white

    also what are osram night breaker headlight bulbs, has anybody got picture of them next to a standard bulb

    thanks
    Ive just bought some h7 headlight bulbs in white and I reckon look amazing, purchasing some LED white sidelights tonight so will post a pic nce installed. Check my thread out to see the headlights though.

  5. #4
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Greenock
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyDP View Post
    Ive just bought some h7 headlight bulbs in white and I reckon look amazing, purchasing some LED white sidelights tonight so will post a pic nce installed. Check my thread out to see the headlights though.
    what headlight bulbs did you go for?

  6. #5
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by stuartm View Post
    what headlight bulbs did you go for?
    i bought PHILIPS diamond vision 5000k
    http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/vie...d=261268020641

  7. #6
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Greenock
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyDP View Post
    Ive just bought some h7 headlight bulbs in white and I reckon look amazing, purchasing some LED white sidelights tonight so will post a pic nce installed. Check my thread out to see the headlights though.
    Are they any good mate? I have been toying with the idea of getting a set of those.

  8. #7
    leeds2592's Avatar
    When I grow up, I want a 964!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    1,180

    My Social Networking

    Visit leeds2592's Instagram Channel
    I've got these in my A3 Audi 55w Xenon Upgrade (Dipped / Side) HeadLamp Light Bulbs WHITE | eBay

    The sidelights aren't the brightest in the daylight, but they're brilliant for the money.

    Pictures of said bulbs on this thread A3 - Tims
    Black 2007 2.0 FSI Sport
    2011 Glossy Black RNS-E |AP Coilovers | 18" 7 Spoke OEM BE Alloy Wheels | H&R Trak+ Spacers 8mm (Front) 12mm (Rear) | MY11 Rear Lights | S Line Spoiler | Retrofitted MFSW | Retrofitted Cruise Control | Interior LED Light Pack | OEM LED Numberplate Bulbs

  9. #8
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by stuartm View Post
    Are they any good mate? I have been toying with the idea of getting a set of those.
    Check this link out, Theres a pic of my car with the bulbs installed on my car

    CHANGING HEADLIGHTS AND SIDELIGHTS 8P HELP

  10. #9
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Chester
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by leeds2592 View Post
    I've got these in my A3 Audi 55w Xenon Upgrade (Dipped / Side) HeadLamp Light Bulbs WHITE | eBay

    The sidelights aren't the brightest in the daylight, but they're brilliant for the money.

    Pictures of said bulbs on this thread A3 - Tims

    they look alrite for the money are they bright? Have they lasted quite long?

  11. #10
    ChrisP1303's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Towcester
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by andy1010 View Post
    Hi can anyone tell me if the front and rear indicator bulbs are the same fitment, I've looked online and some say they are and some say there not?

    can anyone recommend any side light bulbs for a a3 2006 that look white

    also what are osram night breaker headlight bulbs, has anybody got picture of them next to a standard bulb

    thanks
    I got myself some LED sidelights from auto bulbs. Very good but they aren't the ones you think you need lol. If I can find a link I will post it. Alternatively I believe there's a guy on here that does LED lighting, E M Tuning?

    As formH7's I have some Bosch cobalts and they are good I had that usual "I don't like the yellow look" so bought new bulbs. Mines a 06 aswell.

  12. #11
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Chester
    Posts
    29
    Hi can anybody help me I'm trying to order some nightbreakers off eBay and I've put my car in and they say they don't fit?

    my car is a audi a3 2.0 tdi 140bhp 2006


    Thank you

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. how do i get the the indicator bulb front and back
    By rockstar in forum A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12th July 2004, 16:18
  2. What style indicator bulbs?
    By Markb in forum A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 28th May 2004, 08:03
  3. Replacing Indicator bulbs
    By raywph in forum A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 30th April 2004, 12:54
  4. S6/A6 side indicator bulbs
    By Kevshann in forum General Technical / How To
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 7th July 2003, 19:00
  5. Clear Indicator Bulbs
    By Moresauce in forum A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 3rd January 2003, 01:17

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO