The Baby Has To Go

Speccy

Reaction score
Unfortunately me and the wife are going seperate ways, which means the car has to go. So whats going to be my options as I need to sell sooner rather than later.

3.2 Quattro S-Line, 54 plate, 7500 miles

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

oohhhhhh bad time of year man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
No such thing as a quick fix over Xmas. Try and be patient and stick it in the classifieds (it's good mileage etc)

Sorry to hear this, but the car will take a big hit from being just 1 year old. Sorry mate. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Sorry man...just see what you can get for the wife and keep the car...problem solved! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sorry to hear the news.

Just out of interest when people split up why do they have to sell the car? Do single men walk everywhere? Is public transport a good place to pick up women?

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry to hear the news.

Just out of interest when people split up why do they have to sell the car? Do single men walk everywhere? Is public transport a good place to pick up women?

[/ QUOTE ]

Most have to sacrifice luxuries when they suddenly have to pay all the bills on their own,rather than splitting them with a partner.

Believe me I would love to keep the car but splitting everything 50/50 leaves me no option. A roof over my head has to take priority for time being.

[ QUOTE ]
Believe me I would love to keep the car but splitting everything 50/50 leaves me no option. A roof over my head has to take priority for time being.

[/ QUOTE ]

sure, but what's wrong with a roof over your head and an engine up front! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif