Badger5Monster Motorsport

Thread: Revo SPS help

Neutral

Status

Revo SPS help

When I bought my S3 it had the revo stage 1 map on. A few months ago I changed the clutch and had the battery disconnected for a week or so. I believe this would have put the settings back to stock. I have bought an SPS unit and wondered if anyone knows how I go about loading the stage 1 back on?
    Thanks

2. # ADS
    ADS

07 170 DSG

Status
    You need to know what setting the revo was on, the dealer who did this should have a record.

Isn't the stage 1 just a basic flash and stage 2 is boost/fuel/timing adjustment?
    Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

Neutral

Status
    I don't know who put the map on it was already on the car when I bought it from a dealer. I had it checked by my local revo dealer who said the settings were good. I don't know what they were though. I thought they would be saved on the ecu somewhere and could be loaded back on with the SPS.

6th Gear

Status
    Does the car feel slower than it did ? I do not see why it would put the settings back to stock though.
    Your SPS also needs to be tuned in to your car to suit the maps. Take it to a Revo dealer with your SPS and let them have a look it for you.
    Her 2011 Limited Edition A4 Dynamik 2.0 Tfsi quattro 211 BHP Saloon & Mine 2013 Bmw 535D M Sport 313 Bhp 630nm.
    ***Audi's In The Park***The Biggest Audi Event In Europe 10th August 2014*** http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audis-park-aitp-2014/221933-audis-park-2014-show-10th-august-billing-aquadrome.html
    Reputation given for the best answer.

07 170 DSG

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by AdriansS3 View Post
    I don't know who put the map on it was already on the car when I bought it from a dealer. I had it checked by my local revo dealer who said the settings were good. I don't know what they were though. I thought they would be saved on the ecu somewhere and could be loaded back on with the SPS.
    On my stage 2 revo Leon i read the settings with the sps.You need to check with revo if they get lost on your car when the battery is disconnected.
    Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

5th Gear

Status
    i found stage 1 B 7-8 T5 F6 worked quite good for me.
    Be patient. English is tough.

Now:

61 Audi S3 BE S-Tronic Ibis White: Build Thread.
    / Black Edition pack (SatNav, Bluetooth) / Parking Sensors / Tinted windows / piano inlays and finish / Cruise Control / Interior light pack /
    /Mods: REVO Stage 2+: Revo Intake / BCS Powervalve TBE system / LOBA HPFP / Crystal Clear H11 FOGS / Black roof + spoiler vinyl wrap / H&R Anti-roll bars / Superpro ALK /

S.
    5th Gear

Status
    settings depend from car to car. so someones settings might not be good for your car but it's a good starting point. you'll need to do the logs.
    plug in the sps read the settings and you can go from there.
    s3 Ibis White ... Build Thread

/ Black Grill / FbMfSw / Sunroof / Hill Hold / Armrest / Black Leather-Alcantara interior / Rear Parking Sensors / Heated Seats / Folding Mirrors / Cruise / Rns-e mk2 // ttrs-Brembo Brakes / 12mm spacers / Forge Short + Side Shift / 42dd's / ITG CAI / GfB DV+ / Forge Catch Can / Milltek TBE / Forge Twin IC/ Autotech HpFp / H&R ARB's / WALK / KW v3's / RS4 fpr / Loba&Sachs clutch / Revo Stage 2+ / ...