APR remaps, (not the normal APR though?)

JJ.Foulds

Reaction score
Basically, spending alot of my time looking into remapping, and getting alot of quotes from people and comparing them to the Revo.

these guys showed up on google when searching for the vag specific APR tuning company that people here use.
Diesel Tuning | ECU Remapping | Engine Remapping - APR Remaps
and have quoted me a ridiculous price of £150 for their remap to a stated 246bhp.
AND with a dealer less than 20 miles away? this sounds like the next bargain for a lifetime.

HOWEVER.

I have read many MANY a warnings into bad maps, and its damaging qualities and tbh dont really want to get something crap.
I am currently emailing the company asking questions about their maps, so lets see how that works out.

I just thought i would post this on here incase anyone else had any experience with these, or what anyone thought about it?

THanks, Jon.

I'd be staying away from that i had a cheap map once, dimsport, it was atrocious.

Cheap ****.

Do a search, forget using that company.

Huge thumbs down.

I wonder if APR themselves know about this one.

Crafty play on words....must get loads of hits.

Always stick to the real thing....Revo,APR,Shark and so on.

Reactions: batch
I stumbled across these guys when looking into doing mine.... Not the best write ups ever. Steer clear, hit uup the usual names.

The company are clearly avoiding my questions about the actual maps themselves, eg a checkup or logging of data, is it custom. and just talking about one of their 'people' coming to my house for £210 lol.

I most defiantly going to stay clear, i just thought id bring it up as initially i did think this was THE 'APR' that people talk about.

and rick. i will throw you a message!

JJ.

Go to Rick, because £150 for a remap for me sounds dangerous.

Yeh i had no plans of getting it for 150, just thought id mention it lol.