Unicorn Remap - 3 Weeks in...

bosun

Reaction score
First thing it has been, Money well spent!! Loving every second of driving it.

Better on fuel if I drive normalish. And the '08' S3 couldn't get rid of me during the early hours on sunday morning, although he was more 'planted'

Great service and highly recommended.

Cheers Gents

Only here good things about Unicorn, thinking about using them when I get a TFSI.

How long did it take to do? They do all mapping on the road or did they use a rolling road?

First thing it has been, Money well spent!! Loving every second of driving it.

Better on fuel if I drive normalish. And the '08' S3 couldn't get rid of me during the early hours on sunday morning, although he was more 'planted'

Great service and highly recommended.

Cheers Gents

you kept up with an s3 ? Was he even racing ? But remember yours is now tuned and the s3 is standard if he was mapped you would just see his rear bumper pulling away from you with ease, but even standard s3's pull away from me there superior in every way

Glad your happy with the map though pal

Only here good things about Unicorn, thinking about using them when I get a TFSI.

How long did it take to do? They do all mapping on the road or did they use a rolling road?

Rick does all his logging on the road and, having experienced it myself, you won't leave until both you and he are 100% happy. Highly recommended :thumbup:

Rick does all his logging on the road and, having experienced it myself, you won't leave until both you and he are 100% happy. Highly recommended :thumbup:

Sounds good and I'd much rather go to somebody like Rick than someone who just sticks a Revo map on, bangs the car on a rolling road and calls it a job well done. Only an hour or so from me as well. Just need the car now.

Reactions: OVRA3 and veeeight
Sounds good and I'd much rather go to somebody like Rick than someone who just sticks a Revo map on, bangs the car on a rolling road and calls it a job well done. Only an hour or so from me as well. Just need the car now.

1.8? :rockwoot:I feel like I'm the only person here with one!