Right Audi Sport, I'm looking for as many opinions on which car I should replace my Pre facelift Stage 1 S3 3 door with...
The time has come and I have realised that a 3 door car with an almost two year old is slowly breaking my back, and with number two due early next year a new car will be needed.
The mrs is getting a 5 door Mk7 golf soon, so deep down I'm hoping that'll be big enough but I have a feeling that an A4 avant sized car would be ideal for me.
Getting to the point, I will have around a £20k budget (could push more for the right car) and fuel cost isn't that big of an issue with only having a short drive to work.
So far the options I've considered:
1. Facelift S3 Sportback - only problem is that the boot is no bigger than I currently have so not 100% convinced.
2. A4 Avant 2.0Tfsi - Spacious in comparison but can be a little pricey for what they are.
3. B8 S4 Avant - Really liking this option but they don't seem to hold any value whatsoever! Plus real work MPG is nowhere near quoted figures.
4. B7 RS4 - liked the idea but pretty much ruled it out on insurance being significantly more than I'm happy to pay.
5. RS3 - Over budget but love this car, any predictions on how much I could get one for next summer if I waited and saved a bigger deposit?
Any other options? I've already tried to force the estate car on the mrs but the only one she will have is an Insignia :/ I told her if she buys one of them not to come home