Speedline's Love Hate relationship!!!

Cozza McA

Crunching The Gears
Reaction score
As much as I love my Speedline wheels there are no other words for them when it comes to cleaning them...
Fooking nightmare!

Im sure all the other owners of them will agree surly?
Takes me longer to clean the wheel than the car

Anyway here are some pics to show why I love them so much. :)

gave them a good clean so they should be clean for a few days haha

Reactions: T-800
Exact reason why I've invested in some fat fives to possibly replace my bbs LM's hah

Invest in a good wheel sealer and a snow foam lance if you havent already, the snowfoam takes most of the filth off so you just have to wipe it with a sponge/microfibre mitt to remove all the dirt

Invest in a good wheel sealer and a snow foam lance if you havent already, the snowfoam takes most of the filth off so you just have to wipe it with a sponge/microfibre mitt to remove all the dirt

I use my snow lance with Valet Pro Blueberry Pre-wash and my detailing brush to get into all the nooks and crannies.
Have been trying some different methods of sealing them, when I first got them after they had been powder coated the water beaded on them really well but not so much now. Ill have to invest in a proper sealer

there are only 3 times you are happy with speedlines...when you get them, when you clean them, when you sell them

Reactions: S.
love them. my favourite oem wheels. but i would be ****** of if i had to clean them every 2 days or so.
they have been always on my wish list, but now that i'm getting big brake kit they don't clear the calipers, so they are off (and it saves me from cleaning them constantly) :D