Merry Christmas

h5djr

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I would just like to wish all members of Audi-Sport.net and the A3 8P forum in particular a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thank you David,

I'd also like to take the opportunity to wish everybody all the best for the festive season.

And please remember to stay safe and don't do anything stupid, it's all to easy to have a mad night and then drive the next day - DO NOT DO IT!

J.

Indeed - all the best to everyone. Enjoy yourselves and please stay safe.

-L

Merry Christmas to all!

I have the perfect reason not to drive over Xmas. My 104.3mph court case came up yesterday at Kendal Magistrates. (after 6 months of waiting)

14 day ban and £300 fine!!! (no points), not too bad if I say so myself!!

Now where's that bus timetable..........?

A very merry Christmas to you all and to all a Happy New Year

And yes none of that drinking and driving stuff even though I know how much you all love your cars !!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

104.3mph!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif you'd be locked up, neutered and your children put into care if you were caught doing that in Ireland

animated-christmas-lights.gif

Have a festive one guys.

Make sure none of those naughty ladies try to Rohipnol you whilst you're sliding off your bar stools /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

I should be so lucky - I have to Rohypnol myself to do it with the missus /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

(errrr only joking dear if you happen to be reading this...)

Merry Xmas everyone. It's mild tomorrow (Christmas Eve), so lets gets those 8Ps cleaned! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Merry xmas guys and a happy new year.
weihnachten16.gif

And be careful with the effects of the booze the day after, the police are out in force this year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
104.3mph!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif you'd be locked up, neutered and your children put into care if you were caught doing that in Ireland

[/ QUOTE ]

104.3mph!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif you'd be flashed at, tooted at and prolly run off the road by a large Munich business man in an even larger BMW if you were caught doing that in Germany...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Happy Xmas AS.net, heres to another year of safe motoring!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And if you were caught doing that on a motorbike it would end with the firing squad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas you 'orrible lot!

Ta for all your support this past year...

[ QUOTE ]
animated-christmas-lights.gif

Have a festive one guys.

Make sure none of those naughty ladies try to Rohipnol you whilst you're sliding off your bar stools /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone spiked my drink with that down my local in Hedge End. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Much to the amusement of Claire and my mates I was out with.

J.

[ QUOTE ]
Merry Xmas everyone. It's mild tomorrow (Christmas Eve), so lets gets those 8Ps cleaned! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Been out and did mine today. Could barely see out of the side windows.

J.

[ QUOTE ]
Merry Christmas to all!

I have the perfect reason not to drive over Xmas. My 104.3mph court case came up yesterday at Kendal Magistrates. (after 6 months of waiting)

14 day ban and £300 fine!!! (no points), not too bad if I say so myself!!

Now where's that bus timetable..........?

[/ QUOTE ]

Unlucky, could have been a lot worse. 104 isn't that fast now adays. I was caught doing 3 times the speed limit a while ago, easily done...

J.

[ QUOTE ]

Unlucky, could have been a lot worse. 104 isn't that fast now adays. I was caught doing 3 times the speed limit a while ago, easily done...

J.

[/ QUOTE ]

What was that in?? I;ve done 195mph in my old mans Lotus Cartlon (slightly modded to 750bhp!!)

Things go passsed v quickly.......

HAPPY XMAS!!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Been out and did mine today. Could barely see out of the side windows.

J.

[/ QUOTE ]
I cleaned mine on Xmas Day! While the lady was sorting out the roast dinner, I nipped outside in the warm sunshine instead.

Remember, a Sportback is not just for Christmas ...

XmasDay2005.jpg

Of course, after driving to see the folks on Boxing Day, it's dirty again ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Lol. A sportback is not for just for xmas. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif