prop shaft help s3

s3_sid

Reaction score
hi guys just a quick question what bolt hold on the prop shaft from the transfer box ?

i am assuming they are a triple square bolt (16 sides) someone has chewed the edges a bit when they are removed it in the past :keule:so just wanted to confirm what they are so i can try hitting the correct socket onto them !

hi guys just a quick question what bolt hold on the prop shaft from the transfer box ?

i am assuming they are a triple square bolt (16 sides) someone has chewed the edges a bit when they are removed it in the past :keule:so just wanted to confirm what they are so i can try hitting the correct socket onto them !

Do you have photos ?

not relay its a funny place to get a phone in to get a focused picture !! and im doing it on my back ! its not a normal 12 sided socket as iv tired and they aint fitting on it so thats the only thing i can figure they would be ! i may end up using easy outs to get them out yet ! but i cannt find any information on the net ! i could do with someone with a copy of the latest etka to see what bolts the are !

try ETKA here http://vin-online.ru/ make sure you have downloaded google chrome so it translate from Russian to English.

I use t all the time when i need to see things

Etka

Etka

Last edited:
Cheers mate well I have a full copy if elsawin but it dosent tell you what bolt it is ! It just say m10x30 bolt ill have to have another look at it !