Pressies for your Audi

Nice alloys available in the US. Thanks to the slightly weak dollar, it all looks good value too.

All I want is a sunglasses holder that replaces the driver's side grab handle like I fitted to my MKIV 4Mo. Such a little detail, but I really miss it.

[ QUOTE ]
All I want is a sunglasses holder that replaces the driver's side grab handle like I fitted to my MKIV 4Mo. Such a little detail, but I really miss it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't you just buy one for the golf and swap it out? I'd be suprised if the grab handle mounting points were different.

[ QUOTE ]
Can't you just buy one for the golf and swap it out? I'd be suprised if the grab handle mounting points were different.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately they are further apart in the 8P than the MKIV. I might try to compare the Passat sunglasses holder though (the MKIV used the Beetle sunglasses holder) or if anyone has both a Passat and an A3, maybe they could do a comparison? VAG parts do the Passat one, but they don't hold it in stock, so can't give me measurements. It also doesn't come in black, but I reckon some Blue Peter stylee sticky back plastic (well black cloth maybe) should be able to sort that.

Cheers for the elastic band d3fy - maybe I can use it to stop my armrest rattling /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

has anyone got a picture of this 'holder' i haven't a clue what you're talking about?!?!?! h

[ QUOTE ]
has anyone got a picture of this 'holder' i haven't a clue what you're talking about?!?!?! h

[/ QUOTE ]

try these:

sg001.jpg

sg002.jpg

sg003.jpg