SAT-NAV FITTING

leecool

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm considering buying a genuine sat-nave unit for my 2007 A3 S-BK S-line with Bose sound system + Parrot B-Tooth.
I'm not up on Audi tech, but I am technically minded, so I'd like to ask if I will need any extra leads, will I need VCDS or VAG COM to code it to the car? I don't have the MFSW so that's a little easier I suppose.
Are they worth it?
cheers guys.

Site sponsor NHN supplies and fits these, may be worth dropping him a pm. :) x

Reactions: NHN
Because you have an 07 car, you may experiences degraded radio reception, so to get optimal reception, it needs an upgrade, yes its always advisable to code it & certainly for phone it will need coding.

As a user not just installer, I think they're worthwhile as they work with all the cars systems, flush fit in the dash, do what they say on the tin.

We supply/fit if interested.

Reactions: Hostile and Sandra
Hi NHN, yes I'm interested, I'm looking to get a 2010-2013 unit if poss. I been offered a 2013 unit, guy said he'd code it ready for my Bose setup, all I'd need to do it pop it in & input the supplied code all for £479.00.
I'm really confused what is true & what isn't. Be great to get your input & if you can fit n supply.
cheers

Just got back from a flight so will go through my PM's this evening.