My name is alex, 22 from Warrington. I have recently changed from a mk 5 r32 to a 59 plate audi a3 black edition. I loved the r32 especially the sound but when I started to work further away from home the price of fuel got a bit ridiculous so I decided to be sensible and get a 2.0 (140) TDI.
When I bought the a3 I was worried that the car would feel much much slower than the r32 but to my surprise the a3 actually feels nippy. Im loving the turbo compared to the big heavy v6. The r32 was fast but didn't feel fast if you get me.
There is a few things I want to change on the a3 so I'm hoping you lot can point me in the right direction.
Hope I haven't bored you all.
- The first thing I want fitted is the RNSE sat nav system. Can someone let me know where is best to get this fitted and what cost?
- I then want to make the car look like an s3 black edition. Is there any threads on here where an a3 black edition has been converted to look like an s3?
- I want the wing mirrors- where is best to get these?
- I want the s3 or rs3 front grill- is this a direct swap?
- The s3 rear diffuser- can the s line rear diffuser be simply replaced?
- Im also thinking that I may need lowering springs to make it look as low as an s3. Anyone recommend any springs that lower the car but do not make the ride ridiculous?