Bluetooth pairing - how to find PIN?

niggtv

Reaction score
I've recently bought a 2006 A3 2.0 TFSI with Bluetooth. When I search fro it with my iPhone it picks up 'Audi UHV 6304' but then asks for a PIN. I have no idea what the PIN is and cant find it in any of the owners manuals.

I dont suppose there's a 'default' PIN I could try? If not, is it a case of speaking to Audi?

Thanks

1234, 0000, 1111, its one of these.

Hi, thanks very much for that - got it to pair. Unfortunately, after a bit more reading of the owner's manual, it looks like I cant use it unless I use the cradle (with an adaptor), as I dont have the MFSW.

Hi, thanks very much for that - got it to pair. Unfortunately, after a bit more reading of the owner's manual, it looks like I cant use it unless I use the cradle (with an adaptor), as I dont have the MFSW.

I don't have a MFSW but my Bluetooth works fine with or without the cradle so that's not necessarily the case. My user manual had the PIN on a sticker IIRC.

You can use BT without an mfsw, just requires calls answered/made via the handset, but mic/speakers are utilised through the cars systems.

Ah, ok - thanks. I must've misinterpreted the owner's manual!

Ah, ok - thanks. I must've misinterpreted the owner's manual!

You have not misinterpreted anything mate, Audi are just crafting in their wording making you think you need to get a cradle in order for it to work.