Split grille removal? Want to spray/wrap surround in black...

DJ_Troopa

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I know there's a way of getting the split grille surround off without removing the bumper but i don't know how to! I read somewhere once you have to undo some clips from the back inside the engine bay and unclip the whole grille out? Problem is, i can't really stick my hand in there and don't even know which clips to pop off.

Anyone shine some light on this please?

Cheers :)

AJ

Just did a wee search there but can't see what I am looking for, there was someone on her did a How-to on this, maybe check the FAQs. The surrouind can be removed easily but if you want the whole grill most people drop the whole bumper off, sure there are how-tos on that as well as some of the screws are a bit hidden.

Reactions: Wobblybox and DJ_Troopa
Have removed the grille off few times without removing the bumper. You have the clips to pull the surrounding by using a small flat screw driver or you can remove the whole grille when you open the bonnet remove bolts one by one those you can see and my moving the grille by your hands you will see the next bolt where it's holding. Seen a guide here somewhere but i cant seem to find it

Reactions: DJ_Troopa
Reactions: DJ_Troopa