Finally Some Pics & A Vid Of My 2.0T

Nice. But please please please make those pictures smaller! It took me 2 minutes to download the first one, and I'm on 2mbit DSL! I dread to think how long the video would take.

I think thats more to do with his connection, maybe hosting it on his pc at home...

(Im on very fast satellite connection and its painfully slow)

I have my own hosting, seems to be slow at the moment.... 15K/sec

Dave

[ QUOTE ]
I think thats more to do with his connection, maybe hosting it on his pc at home...

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it ur a Bleep? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nice video, any chance of some 'on the road' footage ??? I have a 2.0t quattro s-line on order ...

Is it just me or is your stereo facia a different colour to the rest of your dash?

It's Not, its just the way the photo cam out. Same with some other black colours like the dash.

Dave

I thought your car might have had a specific colour interior (not sure if that includes the dash though) - but it would be a bit pants if half of it was still black /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

just re-read this and it doesnt really make a lot of sense... but hey, its early. I have had no coffee as we have run out and the secretary doesnt get in till 10. I know what I meant.

120mb 40 second video!!! I was expecting some slick demo for my 2 hours wait. Haven't you heard of compression? Smart looking car though.

Thats right flame the guy for posting pics and video that he forced you to download, good work....

I'm sorry its the only way I could get a video which was by our cannon 7 megapixel camera. The download is slow i know but it's better than nothing.

If you want me to do a cockpit video let me know and ill give it a go.

Dave

Cant you at least resize the pics? Just taken 5 minutes to download one on a non contested 8mb business internet link!

[ QUOTE ]
Thats right flame the guy for posting pics and video that he forced you to download, good work....

[/ QUOTE ]

I downloaded one pic and the video. Who'd have thought the video was only 40 seconds long! I'm not psychic. Either you are, or you didn't bother to do either. So who are you to comment? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

Yeah the speed issue is with the hosting site, not your local one(s)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I downloaded one pic and the video. Who'd have thought the video was only 40 seconds long! I'm not psychic. Either you are, or you didn't bother to do either. So who are you to comment? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

didn't bother, and also didn't bother to moan about it...

But you could be bothered about me moaning about it? So who's more anal, you or me?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

Dear oh dear, not feeling the love on this site! Yesterday I seemed to be the one getting the flack and now you guys are at it.

You do know it is the festive season right....

J.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry its the only way I could get a video which was by our cannon 7 megapixel camera. The download is slow i know but it's better than nothing.

If you want me to do a cockpit video let me know and ill give it a go.

Dave

[/ QUOTE ]

Please do a cockpit video /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it ur a Bleep? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

uCnt? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

I'm getting like 3kb a sec and saying 16 hours to download...forget it. I can download 117 meg in less than 15 seconds from a good host....what are you using FTP? even with that you can upload maxed at nearly 256K bar overheads!

p.s i know it aint your fault mate i aint having a go /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I left it downloading overnight, just coz I was curious!

Don't really need it tho as I have the 3.2 s-line with 18" alloys. Can't beat the real life version! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

To be honest, the video could have been squeezed with minimal quality loss into a fraction of its size, and those pics...!!

I'll tell you what ill try again and have another go, I did it in a rush,

pfttt being flamed her......

Still Love you all & Merry Xmas!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dave.

What videos shall I do? Cockpit?

[ QUOTE ]
I'll tell you what ill try again and have another go, I did it in a rush,

pfttt being flamed her......

Still Love you all & Merry Xmas!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dave.

What videos shall I do? Cockpit?

[/ QUOTE ]

Shouldn't worry too much dude... If you make them smaller people will only say they can't make out this or that and so on.

You could offer two sizes of course... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Funny though, cos I just presumed that your car was black (due to your avatar thingie), so I was pretty surprised to see a bright red one!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ye I know, I've been enjoying my car so much that ive not had chance to do anything and mess around like I used to.

WinRar or a settong on the camera shold be able to sort the job or even to setup an ftp server on my home PC with a guranteed 30K Download Speed. I'll give it a go, mab smeon coul edit the videos with music etc....

Dave

[ QUOTE ]
120mb 40 second video!!! I was expecting some slick demo for my 2 hours wait. Haven't you heard of compression? Smart looking car though.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL compres to WMV and that clip will be 4 megs !

Oh well

Where would I go to covert that. Sely not just changing the file extenson. WM Player?

dave