Re the CTAADUSB003

Google is ace for anyone else when searching
press the CD button on the head unit twice (once selects the single CD, the second press selects the CD autochanger which the usb unit is emulating).
Remember you'll need to create 6 folders on the USB stick: CD01, CD02 etc and put your music in there

Reactions: aminder
if you're using aux-in I don't think the folder system is necessary, that's just if you use the SD card slot or the USB stick, I use the USB

you should also know that if you have a LOT of tracks (maximum 99 per folder) it can struggle to keep up with what order it plays them in, and you also cant set it to have a specific playlist, it'll just play the folder contents in its own chosen order

but to answer your main question, it doesn't show track ID on the display

google will give you the installation instructions in better detail than what come with it

Thanks ordered one earlier and the removal keys.

I have this stereo below and my car is an 07 plate

SAM_0378_zps3c68001d.jpg

Do i need this one AUDI CONCERT A2 A3 A4 TT 05 USB SD CARD AUX IN ADAPTER CONNECTS 2 CTAADUSB004 | eBay
or this one? AUDI CONCERT A2 A3 A4 A6 A8 TT USB SD CARD AUX IN ADAPTER CONNECTS 2 CTAADUSB003 | eBay

Also what is the difference between the Audi concert and Audi concert 2

mine is the older one, single din, I think you might need the 004 one, I hope you haven't bought the 003 that I needed

No, i bought the 004 one after checking the dates the seller said for the cars

Im glad someone is talking about this as I have been messaging the same people today about buying one. I have the single din concert and I was going to get the 003. Im just waiting for their response after I sent them a pic of my connectors to see if it was correct.

Here is mine...Stereo 1

mine is the one K9 has pictured and I have the 003 fitted, it should come with the necessary wiring harness too so you will get everything you need to plug and play

LEE69 i'm not sure feature-wise what the difference is between concert 1 and concert 2 because I think the audi a3 8L has concert stereos which maybe concert 1 and I don't know if it differs from mine/K9s

004 is correct. Have you checked to see u dont already have something in the slot where this goes in on the quadlock?
Not got the keys till they are delivered.Where, if i do have anything in the slot, does it end up?

004 is correct. Have you checked to see u dont already have something in the slot where this goes in on the quadlock?
There was something in there, might be something to do with the audi phone holder the car as got? Couldn't see where it plugged into anywhere when the glovebox was out.

ok got mine delivered this morning... Missing some cobles and NO instructions... Going to attempt this without them and see how it goes.

Post back if you get stuck, simple job really

Hey Lee... all in and working but did have a few problems, little wires in one of the blocks had come out so I had to work out which ones went where. If using the usb do I need folders and can I just put the files all in one place directly on the stick?

Yeah just make six folders then each one is accessed by pressing the numbers 1-6 around the edge of the stereo.Not tried SD cards yet or phone

Great, I can choose which songs I want in each then.. Thanks mate.

Not too bothered about tags but Im not happy they didn't give me a cable for my ipod so cant test it out yet. As long as its in im happy.

I got no ipod one which is a good this as i'm android ;) I got a usb extension lead and the one for the 3.5mm input.

Yea I had extension lead but I plugged pen drive straight into it. Haven't tried SD Card yet though. They must have forgot to put in the 3.5 cable, I have told them so hopefully they will send one out to me.

I don't understand how the instructions that (occasionally) come with them are so crap!

I googled it but its easy for someone who doesn't know their way around wiring to really balls it up

Had mine since 21/08/13, but it is hit and miss if it reads the usb sticks.I have several here and only 1 cheap freebie one i got works. The SD slot reads 5/6 of the albums, sometimes all 6.
Just wondering if anyone else is having or had similar problems

Mine is the same mate, won't even read anything sometimes.

That's good news but not for us if you get what i mean.Mine is still under 12 months warranty with the ebay seller.
How old is yours?

I only bought my car last July. Think I bought it around about August but not sure if they said I had a warranty or not.

I got mine of ebay, you get 12 months warranty, as long as it was new :)

Mine's been faultless with an old broken mp3 player which I could still use as a USB stick, my newer mp3 player, tho both of these are sub £5 jobs off ebay, I stopped using them in favour of a space saving 2gb SD card cos it doesn't stick out

Just bumping this mine has been returned the usb reading is so hit and miss even with 4gb max stick they say to use.They are testing it.

Just had word back a new replacement is being sent out.

that's a bit cack innit! how long have you had yours? I was warned early on before buying that if you have a hell of a lot of stuff on it, its got a 2gb card in atm I think, but about 30 tracks in each one, on the odd occasion it'll struggle to find a song and skip to the next, or sometimes it'll play a different song than what its meant to, but it's never gone actually faulty

Bought it last August.Apparently ebay items have a 3 month warranty, go in touch with connects2 and they said send it back via the ebay seller, and got word today that a new one is being sent out.

New one all fitted, so that's how they are supposed to work lol