A nice package arrived...

Ross-A3

Reaction score
Came home to these after work, 50mm H&R springs, now if someone could help me with 2 things...

1) how do I remove the plastic thing above the front struts for them to be removed

2) the rear axel seems like it's a 2 parter and my old fabia when replacing the springs only had 1 straight across axel, will there be a difference or is it just raise the car, remove bolts from the bottom of shocks then replace springs?

Thanks in advance for any help ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376942318038432

On mine when I did the front coilovers, I just prized the plastic up enough to get the socket in without fully removing the plastic papanel and on the rear I just jacked the car up and unbolted the swing arm bolt with the help of a second jack. I found that to be the easiest way to get the rear springs out. No spring clamp needed on the back.

Again same as above, and lots of swearing getting the back bolt on top mount (drivers side)

Thanks for the help guys!! Hopefully get them on either Thursday or Friday then will update with some pics

Again same as above, and lots of swearing getting the back bolt on top mount (drivers side)

I agree with that, drivers side was a nightmare compared to passenger side. And plenty swearing lol