Armrest fitting?

emznjav

Reaction score
Hello peeps

Got an 04 audi a3 2.0 tdi sport but wanting an armrest. Anyone that could supply and fit for me?

Am based in south yorskhire btw.

Why dont purchase one from eBay and try and install it yourself? Supposed to be fairly easy I believeThere's been a few threads on it

What if I get a second hand one will that make a difference?

Hello peeps

Got an 04 audi a3 2.0 tdi sport but wanting an armrest. Anyone that could supply and fit for me?

Am based in south yorskhire btw.

Try site sponsor NHN he supplies and fits and will travel. :) x

Try site sponsor NHN he supplies and fits and will travel. :) x

Also want cruise control fitting too so was wondering whether he/she could do both for me at the same time lol?

Also want cruise control fitting too so was wondering whether he/she could do both for me at the same time lol?

As Sandra said he does everything and would be able to do both for u.
Just pm him and ask m8 :)

Nigel a she!! Lmao.

As others have said, give him a PM as he will travel all over. He is Italy at the moment but will still respond to your message.

Yes, NHN aka Nigel will be able to do this, as Danny said, he is in Italy at the moment, but is back next week. He has internet, so he will pick up his mail as normal. :) x

Thanks for the heads up Sandra & I just checked, definitely male :p

Ping me a PM & I'll give you prices for both :)

Reactions: Sandra