Rear camber

Ryan94

Reaction score
Hi,

What's the best way of adding rear camber, already at 3 degree on the rear camber arm but need to add some more. Can't find any camber shims for the 8p.

any ideas?

cheers

Hi,

What's the best way of adding rear camber, already at 3 degree on the rear camber arm but need to add some more. Can't find any camber shims for the 8p.

any ideas?

cheers

Why add more camber?

You really shouldn't need more than that,and even mine doesn't need more.

Will be running 9.5j et18 so I reckon I'll need to be running about 5 degree to be safe

Holyyyy s*** ET18 with 9.5J thats crazy please post pics also 19" ? Or 18" ?

18in, there porsche eta beta krone splits with 30mm spacers. Should look decent when set up right, I know it'll be terrible to drive before anyone says

18in, there porsche eta beta krone splits with 30mm spacers. Should look decent when set up right, I know it'll be terrible to drive before anyone says

Well....that's what I was about to say but if you're doing this for looks,then you know what you'll get.

5degrees is way beyond what's good and the tyre wear will be interesting.

Im scared to run ET35 lol dropping down to ET45 with smaller adaptors lol but would love to see pics mate

I'll get some photos up when it's done, currently running 19in 8.5j et35 so it'll be interesting for sure