Volks AutosEM Tuning
    5th Gear

Status

How hard is it to put porsche seats in A3 8P ?

Ive been looking at audi interior and dont want to fork out for the recaros as they are pricey but i quite like porsche 911 gt3 seats ive sourced a pair for the front seats how hard will it be to put them in ? Could i use the runners off my original stock audi seats and fit to the porsche seats and then mount in the same place as the stock seats ?

Also does anyone on here do wiring for the electrics ? As i am close to buying the seats if all is well also if anyone does wiring for electrics and airbag plug etc im willing to pay so please give me quotes thanks, my car does not have electric seats at the moment so unsure what is needed for electric parts to work

thanks
    A3 2.0TDI FWD sportback with GT1756 250.3bhp 336ft lb, forge boost hoses red, milltek decat system, BMC panel filter, golf gti edition 30 full front brakes brembo pads, black honeycomb grill, full oem s line kit + cupra r lip, LED side lights, OEM xenons, LED interior lighting, LED A8 number plate lights, boost gauge, alloy catch can with red hoses, FBSW, windows tinted, de-badged, now on air ride with chassis notch BBS CH

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    image.jpgThese are the ones i like slightly bigger than the standard 911 seats
    A3 2.0TDI FWD sportback with GT1756 250.3bhp 336ft lb, forge boost hoses red, milltek decat system, BMC panel filter, golf gti edition 30 full front brakes brembo pads, black honeycomb grill, full oem s line kit + cupra r lip, LED side lights, OEM xenons, LED interior lighting, LED A8 number plate lights, boost gauge, alloy catch can with red hoses, FBSW, windows tinted, de-badged, now on air ride with chassis notch BBS CH