I started another thread saying hi and what car I have - Audi A3 2010 2.0TDI 140CR Black Edition in white (I will get pics on soon)
This thread is more about tuning advice / essential modifications.
Now my Black Edition has pretty much all the extras; DRL's, Xenon Lights, FBMSFW, Titanium Alloys, S-Line Seats, Coming home/Leaving lights etc... and after some searching on here I have found and plan to do a few modifications;
Unfortunately as mine is the 140 model it only has a single exhaust which doesn't look good so 4 options here;
- S3 Pedals and blank foot rest cover
- DPF Delete
- EGR Removal
- Stage 1 Remap
- Panel Filter
- H&R Lowering Springs
- Paint the calipers red - at a later date big brake upgrade - 345mm 4pot Brembos as on my previous car (Cupra R)
- Cupra R front splitter
- LED / Xenon fog lights
- Wrap or Spray the roof and rear spoiler gloss black
- Spacers for the front and rear - not sure whether shims or hubcentric so advice would be appreciated
EDIT: as for the above I have found the part needed and have posted this thread I have the part number & price for 170 twin exhaust rear valance
- Fit twin tailpipes (although pretty sure they will not fit in the cut out hole on my current bumper)
- Get a 170 s-line rear bumper so I can then fit twin tailpipes (as the lower diffusers are different)
- Get a 170 s-line lower diffuser and replace with my 140 one (are they interchangeable? I imagine they are)
- Get an S3 rear bumper and then fit twin tailpipes (S3 bumper looks so much better!)
If I go for the S3 rear bumper and the LCR front splitter I will get the lower diffuser and front splitter skinned in carbon fibre from C6 Carbons (saw a build thread on here and highly rate his work) so the contrast between the white and rear carbon fibre will look spot on.
Any other mods to consider for performance, handling and looks?