3 child seats?

screechmr2

I love beer
Reaction score
2 days ago the wife gave birth to our third son and trying to fit 2 child (use normal seatbelts) and 1 baby seat in is an absolute ball ache and i can't be dealing with the hassle of fitting the seats every time especially if it's raining or we have grumpy tired kids.

I sold our 8 seat mpv to get our a3 3.2 before she got pregnant and don't want to change the car as i like it too much and I'd lose money.

Anyone managed it with certain seats? My only other solution is a cheap (2-3k) mpv in place of my knocking about in car (a £500 mazda 323 v6 ultra reliable ebay special bought whilst drunk 4 years ago so resale value virtually 0) but that's an expense I'd like to avoid as that'll have to go on a credit card.

Any suggestions? Cheers.

Across the rear seats, you don't have to have 3booster seats. You obviously have to have the baby seat, but the tallest child doesn't have to use a booster seat. I work for a childcare company and in our 8seater people carrier we do this. You just cannot fit 3 booster seats side by side.

I use to have 2 booster seats and a stage 1 car seat (one of these clip in base things) in the back of my 3dr 3.2 no problems my kids are now 8,5&1 so the stage 1 made way for a stage 2 and that still fitted in with 2 booster seats no problems. And I have the same in my Vw sharan just now on the back seat 2 boosters and a stage2 car seat for the little one and there is no lack of space issues.

Cheers guys. The other 2 are 5 and 3 so the seats aren't just boosters yet. Think I'll find a decent technique with practice before getting another car.