Only had my s3 a month and its been hit and run twice ://

whitex8p

Reaction score
The first time the hit the front bumper and headlight and scuffed it all and i managed to polish most of it out. Then i came found this on the rear bumper :/ i have hardly used the car or left it any where recently so was thinking it was maybe vandalism?? what do you guys think?

IMG 0567

After having a closer look there's some scuff marks so maybe it's a car not to sure

slight glance looks of it, i got that problem a couple months ago too, think because arches stick out n quite low people parallel parking dont really know where they are (elder ladies?)(sorry ageist and sexist :p) ?

slight glance looks of it, i got that problem a couple months ago too, think because arches stick out n quite low people parallel parking dont really know where they are (elder ladies?)(sorry ageist and sexist :p) ?
i drive a old vauxhall astra most of the time and nothing ever happens to that typical :/

Bicycles? People with pushchairs? Disabled users?

The reason I say it above is that if you're parked over a path (maybe), that could be why...

I've come to the conclusion vandalism comes with the territory of owning anything nice that some scumbag will never afford

mine got keyed all the way round just over 2 weeks ago, I know where it happened but no idea who did it and I know I haven't upset anyone

I care very little for the law from the perspective of a victim, if I ever catch someone vandalising my car again i'll cut their ****ing fingers off and smile at them across the courtroom afterwards

I pay my way to the fullest

Reactions: S3 Ste
I've come to the conclusion vandalism comes with the territory of owning anything nice that some scumbag will never afford

mine got keyed all the way round just over 2 weeks ago, I know where it happened but no idea who did it and I know I haven't upset anyone

I care very little for the law from the perspective of a victim, if I ever catch someone vandalising my car again i'll cut their ****ing fingers off and smile at them across the courtroom afterwards

I pay my way to the fullest

That takes the **** when ever i get a nice car this always happens :/ people are such idiots that they can't drive properly or just want to ruin something nice as they will never have it. I got to wait till the end of the month to get it fixed now not good.