Last night was not a good night...

[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps what is needed is an alarm system that, rather than make a noise and annoy everyone else, it just rings the owners mobile phone.

[/ QUOTE ]

What about that alarm James Bond had on his Esprit? It just blew the car and theif to f*** that would stop the b****rds doing it again, also no worries about the bad fiting glass repair either !!!!!!!!!!!

Right, well one piece of good news.

Esure tried to wash their hands of my predicament, and, once I pointed out that my local Audi dealer had stated the glass could be removed (without requiring taking the door off as suggested by Autoglass) sent me back to Autoglass' HQ to make a complaint.

I duly did this and Autoglass still said basically "bad luck" as they don't guarantee to be able to remove all the glass.

So back to Esure to insist they should have appointed a company who could do the job properly in the first place. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soap.gif

In the end, after considerable (diabolical) hold music, they agreed for me to have my Audi dealer remove the remaining glass and send them the bill.

Result! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

Good result - nice to see an insurance company finally providing the service you paid for, even if it required considerable persuasion. Well done for sticking to your guns...

-L

awesome result man. its always satisfying, yet also disappointing, to struggle get a job done to the quality that you expect in the first place.

nice one, and well done again.