AmD Tuning - Essex - Tomorrow: Final roll-call

T3KT0N1K

Reaction score
Who's gonna be there tomorrow then?

I'm getting all nervous about my sachs+loba upgrade. Excited though.

Who's gonna be there tomorrow then?

I'm getting all nervous about my sachs+loba upgrade. Excited though.

I can't be there,but I think you'll be pleased.

Look around,and you'll see my car in bits somewhere around the workshop...or maybe all over the workshop!

That won't make me pleased. That'll make me pull a face of shock, like off of cheesy horror movies! Seriously, I might freak out and jump in to the arms of one of the techies, making my self seem all girly and idiotic.

Why aren't you gonna be there then?

That won't make me pleased. That'll make me pull a face of shock, like off of cheesy horror movies! Seriously, I might freak out and jump in to the arms of one of the techies, making my self seem all girly and idiotic.

Why aren't you gonna be there then?

Work has raised it's ugly head.

Hope you have a great day,and enjoy the results.

Thanks mate, me too. Maybe next time.

Don't work to hard geeza.

Reactions: S3Alex
I try not to,but they keep giving me more!

Hi Alex.

I've been at AmD since 08:00 this morning, but I'm not sure if I've seen your car in there. There's an Ibis White S3 parked out front and has been parked there all day, with bags over the open front windows, and bonnet on latch. I take it that isn't yours?

Still really paranoid about the work. It's taking a great deal longer than I anticipated I just hope that everything gets bolted back together correctly and no loose parts get left in my engine bay (unlike the service I got from Revo at the GTi International).

How's work (lol)? If it makes you feel any better, I've got a spankin' headache and no appetite, so not as high spirited as I'd like to be.

Hi Alex.

I've been at AmD since 08:00 this morning, but I'm not sure if I've seen your car in there. There's an Ibis White S3 parked out front and has been parked there all day, with bags over the open front windows, and bonnet on latch. I take it that isn't yours?

Still really paranoid about the work. It's taking a great deal longer than I anticipated I just hope that everything gets bolted back together correctly and no loose parts get left in my engine bay (unlike the service I got from Revo at the GTi International).

How's work (lol)? If it makes you feel any better, I've got a spankin' headache and no appetite, so not as high spirited as I'd like to be.

It may well be mine....go and ask Ben why it isn't on the ramps.

It's been held up by some guy's RS6 as the owner couldn't make up his mind about some parts.

I don't think you need worry about loose parts......the guys have never let me down on a build yet.

Work BTW is crap right now.....normally I'm pretty upbeat about things but we seem to be suffering a serious lack of love right now,from people who ought to know better.

Last edited:
I must've just missed you. My A3 2.0T Quattro went in on Monday for a cambelt, service, remap and DV+. Picked it up last night as things took a little longer than expected.

Well happy with the results although didn't have enough open road on the way back to properly try it out. Getting out of the city this weekend so there will definitely be some testing to be done :w00t:

I was in and out of there all day. I must've done 4-5 laps of Lake Side on foot! Did one lap of Ikea as well. Came out with a little Sweedish tat. And yes, I said "tat".