Great job by Audi/VW body shop........

jaye2992

Reaction score
Had some rust 'sorted' on my 54 2004 A3 not even a year ago by a VW body shop through Audi's corrosion warranty. Even though I had to pay 30% which was £290.... This is the work done 10months down the line, think I should of done it myself with a felt tip pen. Anyone else had an issue with their work?

Back you go as that's just outrageously bad work tbh, they didn't treat it at all, just blew over.

Well the same happened with the sills they had done below the wing. I went back but they were very off with me mentioning that its been lowered and wider wheels etc......not sure whether to take them up on it or just get it done right like I did with the sills. Hmmmmm.

It would probably be better with a new wing as once the brown stuff sets in it doesn't stop.

Well the same happened with the sills they had done below the wing. I went back but they were very off with me mentioning that its been lowered and wider wheels etc......not sure whether to take them up on it or just get it done right like I did with the sills. Hmmmmm.

If you plan to get it done elsewhere I would ask for the £290 back, that is a shocking job!

If you have joy (like me) phone up Audi UK. They are fairly reasonable and help out. Let Audi uk lean onto the dealer where warranty work was carried out. After all Audi has a 12 year corrosion guarantee from rust outwards. Not stone chip rust etc.