Monster MotorsportAH Fabrications
    Reverse Gear

Status

Remap and DPF delete...(BMN)

People,

After getting my car mapped and the DPF removed, but after information no who is offering the best maps?

My normal garage said something about dual layering maps???! But no mention of a switching module (I'm thinking they're trying to sell me some BS), plus no rolling road or any other essential tuning equipment.

The tuning company I have used before need the car for a maximum of 3 working days. Their last map was really good on my GT TDI 150

Just a what should I do sorta post really... Prices both the same

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    Google shark performance in mansfield. I have no idea what the dual layering thing is but they offer their own product called the Self Tuning System (STS) which lets u switch between a standard map and modified map, sounds like this is what he could have been talking about. They can do the whole day in a day for u, stage 1 map will see 200, stage 2 is 210-215 i think.
    2006 Audi A3 2.0 TDI S-Line 8P2 PD170 - Dolphin Grey Metallic - The problem child
    1994 VW Golf VR6 - Mystic Blue - The money thief
    VCDS User

1st Gear

Status
    Hi,

I have an Audi A3 Sportback 170 PD TDi with a custom remap after my original map went t*ts and caused a lot of issues with the engine. But since the custom remap and DPF delete i get around 50.4mpg (even more on the motorway), tank range of 655 miles and overall far better efficiency and power from the car. You would get around 200BHP.

Good luck!

Shark Performance In Scotland

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Brodster On Twitter Add Brodster on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidhu88 View Post
    Google shark performance in mansfield. I have no idea what the dual layering thing is but they offer their own product called the Self Tuning System (STS) which lets u switch between a standard map and modified map, sounds like this is what he could have been talking about. They can do the whole day in a day for u, stage 1 map will see 200, stage 2 is 210-215 i think.
    You cannot do this to a DPF deleted diesel. The STS will hold 2 maps of either performance, standard and immobiliser. If the DPF is deleted you cannot switch between performance and standard as the DPF has been deleted. You could try but the EML would appear
    Last edited by Brodster; 29th July 2013 at 19:10.
    Angelwax/BBS/BCS/Bilstein/Cobra/CTS Turbo/DTUK/H&R/K-Sport/KW/Loba/Milltek/Shark Performance/Oz Racing/TPI/VCDS/V-Maxx/Vossen/Wagner

Reverse Gear

Status
    Oh thanks, I'll have a think about my options. Buying a new MAF today from TPS as that's showing a fault

No the garage said the DPF pressure sensor is showing a fault but not worth replacing if I plan to map it soon... ARGH Car is a pig at the moment.