Audi a3 1.6 tdi fuse box help!!

Yolo_8p3

Reaction score
As title says and to my previous thread my radiator fan isn't working now i don't know why but here is a pic of my fusebox
Can anyone spot anything missing
Or would someone with a 1.6 tdi pls post up a pic much appreciated for the help.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375033588336.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375033588336.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 1,231
Nope pal but it used to sent it to a garage who change the default headlights and bumper and now they don't seem to work wtf:confused:

Nope pal but it used to sent it to a garage who change the default headlights and bumper and now they don't seem to work wtf:confused:

Check the connections at the radiator and get a scan done someone local to you will probably help you out with vcds for beers

what is the stray plug in the photo is it for drl s or something

Check the connections at the radiator and get a scan done someone local to you will probably help you out with vcds for beers

what is the stray plug in the photo is it for drl s or something
wonder if something like that will come up on vcds?
the panel was removed and re fitted the connecter was disconneted but plugged right back in after 20mins which i watched the fella do and i have re-checked the connector just seems like no pwer at all is there ?

the cables you are correct for drls but need to get this sorted before i can take it to get coded

Check your manual for the fuse number and check it if you are in Aberdeen or surrounding I could could scan it for you

Check your manual for the fuse number and check it if you are in Aberdeen or surrounding I could could scan it for you

Thanks dude much appreciated for the help:confused:
Looked thru the manual couldn't find anything